4 Month Baseline Strategy
Initial Brief + Strategy Implementation
After our initial call and questionnaire, I’ll assess your current SEO status using the following tools, which help me to develop detailed reports, implement changes to improve site visibility to both bots and humans and provide suggestions for maintaining good SEO habits in developing new content.
- Google Analytics
- Google Pagespeed Tools
- Google’s Webmaster Tools
- Examination of functionality of site including any link errors, crawling errors, or redirect issues
- Google Keyword Planner
- Learn the popularity of targeted keywords, find new keywords and phrases to utilize in old & new content
- Google Trends
- Assists with keyword research & content strategy
- SEO Yoast
- On-page optimization of copy/content
- XML Sitemaps
- Submission of updated sitemaps to improve visibility to crawlers
The suggested adjustments will likely include:
- Keyword cleanup/implementation: identify specific, targeted keywords to optimize current content (through keyword research)
- Content cleanup: check to see that links are clear and related to specified keywords, organization of copy, title tags, evaluation of length of copy, in-content link anchor text (linking internally)
- Metadata cleanup: specify descriptive meta description, title, image alt-tags, etc.
- Link building: review of current inbound links, suggestions for earning more valuable links
- Review of claimed business listings/profiles: facebook, twitter, youtube, linkedin, pinterest, tumblr, stumbleupon, flickr, etc. (anything else that may be relevant).
- Claiming one’s business name across as many platforms as possible to increase potential domination of first page search
- Includes a review of business reviews plus suggestions for earning more/combating low stars
With your approval, I will then make the suggested adjustments.
3 Month assessment, tweaking, and reports
I suggest at least a 4 month SEO strategizing timeline to start seeing results. This gives us time to determine was is working for your particular audience and where we can improve. Each month, I’ll review your data, send you a report with further suggestions, and with your approval, implement them.’
Monthly SEO Reporting
Usually following the baseline strategy, this service provides clients with a monthly set of reporting including a review of the previous month’s analytics, crawl insights, pagespeed and performance insights, keyword evaluation, submission of new site map, review of inbound and external links.
- Report in PDF document
- Excel document of keyword research
- Excel document of any crawl errors on site and status of completion
- In-depth suggestions for improving content